The Saviour Technical is a roll up stretcher that only weighs 9 kg, including the standard lifting harness. It is easy to carry, easy to deploy, and easy to re-stow. Every Saviour Technical stretcher has the following qualities
Works well in a wet or sandy environment
- Seamless “point of injury to CT scanner” patient journey. (Fits inside standard NATO orange basket stretchers, SAR Airframe stretchers and Ambulance litters.
- Neutrally buoyant – so floats if dropped overboard.
- Will float with a patient in a lifejacket
- Excellent for confined space rescue
- Features cross chest straps and figure of 8 foot harness to allow vertical lifting without fear of patient sliding out of either end of the stretcher
- Has twin lifting eyes at the top and each side for 200Kg rated vertical and horizontal winching
- Head and foot end drag harnesses for single man drag rescues
- 6 soft lined hand hold for team carries
- Can be carried by 2 or 4 people, +/- the addition of poles through the handles
- Head hugger system to protect and immobilise head, which can be used with or without a collar. Head hugger supplied with or without ear holes.
- Extra central layer of skin material to increase spinal support
- Acts as an effective pelvic splint
- Xray translucent and CT friendly
- Discreet colour coded straps for the tactical environment (although these can be made more obvious for non-tactical environments)
- All straps are replaceable independently
- Easily infection control compliant meaning that it is not limited to single use.
Contact us for pricing.