First Aid Dry Sacks are ideal for keeping your medical kit organised secure and dry when outdoors.
Manufactured from high performance abrasion resistant 70D Nylon fabric, with a welded TPU viewing window, these sacks are fully tape seamed guaranteeing them to be totally waterproof.
Once you have filled your first aid sack, roll the reinforced fabric entrance over two or three times and then click the side release buckle shut. This not only makes the sack waterproof, it also provides a small carrying handle. If you need to attach it to other equipment or want to secure it further, then the large D-ring can be used.
If space is at a premium then compress as much air out of the bag before you fold it shut, but please be aware that this will obviously affect its buoyancy.
- Emergency red fabric printed with the international standard for first aid kits (ISO 7010)
- Durable, waterproof protection for your first aid kit
- Clear window for easy identification of contents
- Fully seam sealed waterproof 70D Nylon fabric
- Non-wicking closure strip ensures moisture is not drawn into the bag when rolled shut
- White inner coating for better interior visibility
- Oval base suits typical first aid kit dimensions
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Soft and flexible to fit into tight spaces
- Fabric: 100% Nylon, Window: 100% TPU
There are no reviews yet.