The BAG II Disposable Resuscitator is Laerdal’s option for disposable ventilation. For emergency ventilation on patients, without clean up and the risk of cross- contamination, The BAG II Disposable Resuscitator is the emergency first responders’ top choice. Bag valve Mask (BVM).
Included: Adult Bag II Resuscitator Size #5 Adult Mask.
- Three Bag Volumes; Adult, (Child, Infant sold separately)
- Appropriate volume for the patient
- Allows the clinician a closer match to the volume needs of the patient without hyperinflation
- PVC Construction giving superior feel of lung compliance
- Transparent construction & Ergonomic design
- The mask seals tightly to the patient’s face, ensuring correct ventilation
- The see-through construction enables providers to view patient lip color, secretion and fogging from exhalation.
- The elbow between mask and ventilation bag swivels 360 degrees, so users can provide care from any angle.
- Oxygen Reservoir allows 99-100% O2 administration
- Adjustable Hook and Loop Handle reducing hand fatigue
Pressure Relief Valve
35 cm H2O “Pop off” Pressure Relief Valve is standard on all Child and Infant models.
- Material: PVC, PC, SI, Polypropylene
- 35 cm Pop Off Available for Child & Infant models
- Does not contain latex
- Patient Valve Dead Space: 6.8 ml
- Inspiratory Resistance: 1.5 cmH2O @ 50 LPM
- Expiratory Resistance: 1.8 cmH2O @ 50 LPM
- Storage Environmental Temperature Limits: -40°C to +60°C
- Operating Environmental Temperature Limits: -18°C to +50°C