CATEGORY 3- 4
SUITABLE FOR AUSTRALIAN SAILING (2021-2024) SPECIAL REGULATIONS – PART 1 FOR RACING BOATS
Our Category 3 – 4 Marine First Aid Kit in the popular Nanuk waterproof and lightweight hard case meets the requirements for racing boats and includes the dressings and hardware required for Offshore yacht racing.
- Meets requirements for Australian Sailing Special Regulations Part 1 for Ocean Racing Yachts Categories 3 and 4.
- Required medications items: Paracetamol, Aspirin and Seasickness tablets not included.
- First Aid contents packed in the Nanuk 905 waterproof hard case, is impenetrable and indestructible with a lightweight tough resin shell and double side-mounted PowerClaw superior latching system. This first aid kit even floats!
- Interior (L x W x H): 9.4 × 7.4 × 5.5”
- Exterior (L x W x H): 12.5× 10.1 × 6.0”
Go where no case has gone before.
- 25 X PREMIUM FABRIC ADHESIVE BANDAIDS
- 10 X WOUND CLOSURE STRIPS, 5PK
- 20 X DISPOSABLE GLOVES
- 2 X CREPE BANDAGE, 75MM X 1.5M
- 1 X TRIANGULAR BANDAGE, COTTON, LARGE, WHITE
- 10 X NON-ADHERENT DRESSING
- 1 X ANTISEPTIC SKIN SOLUTION 15ml
- 1 X ANTISEPTIC CREAM
- 1 X NORMAL SALINE 250ml
- 5 X RESUSCITATION FACE SHIELD,
- 1 X LEAFLET, CPR/EAR.WALLET SIZE
- 1 X SUNSCREEN 30+ 250ml
- 1 X SCISSORS, STAINLESS STEEL
- 1 X CPR MASK
- 1 X EMERGENCY FIRST AID INFORMATION BOOKLET