The workplace first aid solution to save you time, hassle and money. A premium heavy duty grab and go soft pack with colour coded contents to make identifying the right item easy. An easy scan item reorder solution ensuring your kit stays compliant and complete.
- Revolutionary colour coded easy-access first aid kit perfect for any workplace looking to be WHS compliant and better first aid prepared, whilst reducing the cost of first aid.
- Housed in a durable wall mountable metal cabinet. Internal consistent box sizing provides instant visibility into contents expiry dates and correct quantities for compliance.
- First aid ‘FastGuide’ conveniently located on the cabinet door to ensure effective response to common workplace injuries and to assist responders in being able to easily select the correct contents for first aid treatment.
- Exceeds requirements of the WHS Code of Practice for 1-25 persons.
- Product code: FAE10
- Dimensions: 43.5cm (W) x 11.5cm (D) x 61cm (H)
- Weight: 8.6kg
How is Easy-Refill different?
Easy-Refill helps work places stay compliant, prepared, and enables quick response to emergencies.
Easy to use: Integrated first aid action guide and colour coded contents.
Easy to refill: 24/7 online refilling with our simple to use visualiser. No more service fees.
Control Compliance: First aid compliance doesn’t have to be complicated. Instant visual on open, used and expired contents.
Reduce costs: Prevent overstocking, cut service fees, reduce administrative time and costs.
Email Reminders: Your choice of 30, 60, 90 or 180 day email reminders to check your Easy-Refill first aid kits when you register online.
- ANTISEPTIC, 50ML FIRST AID SPRAY, 1PK
- WOUND WIPE, ALCOHOL SWAB, 10PK
- WOUND WIPE, NON-STING WIPE, 10PK
- WOUND WIPE, POVIDONE IODINE SWAB, 10PK
- CONFORMING BANDAGE, 5CM, 3PK
- CONFORMING BANDAGE, 7.5CM, 3PK
- HEAVY CREPE BANDAGE, 10CM, 2PK
- TRIANGULAR BANDAGE, COTTON, 2PK
- COTTON TIP APPLICATORS, 100PK
- COMBINE DRESSING, 10 X 20CM, 2PK
- NON-ADHERENT DRESSING, 5 X 5CM, 6PK
- NON-ADHERENT DRESSING, 10 X 7.5CM, 3PK
- NON-ADHERENT DRESSING, 10 X 10CM, 1PK
- WOUND DRESSING, NO.13, 1PK
- WOUND DRESSING, NO.14, 1PK
- WOUND DRESSING, NO.15, 1PK
- GAUZE SWABS, 7.5 X 7.5CM, 15PK
- PROCEDURE AND DISPOSAL FIRST AID PACK, 100ML SHARPS CONTAINER, GALIPOT AND INSTRUMENT TRAY SET
- INSTRUMENT SET, 12.5CM STAINLESS STEEL SCISSORS AND FORCEPS, 1PK
- FIRST AID LITERATURE PACK, FIRST AID BOOKLET, CPR GUIDE, SNAKE AND SPIDER BITE GUIDE AND ACCIDENT REPORT NOTEBOOK SET
- INSTANT COLD PACK, LARGE, 1PK
- NITRILE DISPOSABLE GLOVES, LARGE PAIRS, 5PK
- AMPUTATION BAGS, LARGE, MEDIUM AND SMALL, 1PK
- CLINICAL WASTE BAGS, 27L, 5PK
- EMERGENCY THERMAL BLANKET, 1PK
- ASSORTED SAFETY PINS, 12PK
- WOUND CLOSURE STRIPS, 3 X 75MM, 25PK
- DISPOSABLE SPLINTER PROBES, 10PK
- HYDROGEL BURN GEL, 3.5G SACHET, 5PK
- ADHESIVE PLASTERS, PLASTIC, 72 X 19MM, 50PK
- ADHESIVE PLASTERS, FABRIC, 72 X 19MM, 50PK
- RESUSCITATION FACE SHIELD, DISPOSABLE, WITH VALVE, 1PK
- EYE PADS, NON-ADHERENT, 4PK
- EYE WASH, 30ML AMPOULES, 8PK
- PAPER TAPE, HYPOALLERGENIC, 2.5CM X 9M, 1PK
STANDARDS & COMPLIANCE
This first aid kit complies with WHS 2019 Regulations for Workplaces in Australia and New Zealand. This kit is also ARTG Registered (no. 128314) and exceeds Australian Standard AS2675-1983 (Size B).
All FastAid products are manufactured and distributed in accordance with FastAid’s stringent quality assurance procedures.
If you have any queries or would like further information regarding compliance, please contact our Customer Care Team.
There are no reviews yet.